Orgone

This Forum is about getting help from other members on technical issues.

Moderator: Riad

Orgone

Postby cagm » Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:14 pm

Dear friends
As you know, drought is a major disaster in arid and semi-arid regions of the world. Many weather modification techniques have been used for increasing precipitation and drought alleviation. Orgone energy accumulator was invented by Wilhelm Reich and nowadays someone claims that they can increase precipitation by this method. Has this method scientific bases? I do not think so! but would you please help me find the answer.
cagm

Re: Orgone

Postby cagm » Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:19 am

Dear friends
Do you know any sucsessful results of this method.
I dont think so....!!
Sayed Masoud Mostafavi Darani
Agroclimatologist
cagm

Re: Orgone

Postby rene » Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:10 am

Hello!

There is a large families of "vital energies", "botic energies", "energy currents" in human bodies etc. "Orgone" is one of them, invented by Reich, who was a follower of Jung (Freud's friend, at first, and then his arch-enemy).

It is very unlikely that anything "physical" can be expected by impressionsitic forms of "energy" (see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orgone). Another such concept is Sheldrake's "morphic resonance." They often build on analogies and the many unexplained facts that surround us, such as coincidences. There is, actually, a vast array of phenomena which have "some" physical basis, for instance horoscopes and meteotropic diseases (*), Alaskan volcanic eruptions that are more frequent in spring and autumn, and the fact that it is far better to have yourself operated in a British hospital on Monday than on Friday!

Consider that this has more to do with poetry than with science... after which you may enjoy - and learn from - Sheldrakes "A new science of life!", read your daily horoscope and plan your day!

R.
rene

Return to Helpline